Ball Joint, tie-rod ends

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by rileym, Jul 25, 2010.

  1. rileym

    rileym New Member

    Does Anyone know what sort of Ball joints (manufacturer) go on a 1989 Georgie Boy Cruise Air III?
    The chassis is a John Deere (who now does not have the part number in it's database).
    The engine was from a ford F-350.
    If anyone has any idea's I sure would appreciate it.
  2. akjimny

    akjimny Senior Member

    Re: Ball Joint, tie-rod ends

    Hi Miles and welcome to the forum. Have you taken the rig to a qualified front end alignment shop? They might be able to tell just by looking at it. Plus you could try Google and check some of the Georgie Boy web sites. Hope this helps some :) :)

Share This Page