Beautiful Fall Weather

cwishert

I cannot believe the beautiful fall weather we are having here. It has rained a little but the temps are in the low 80's and the breeze is just wonderful. I know some places are having terrible flooding and some are already covered with snow. I hope those people come out ok. But here in south Texas it is wonderful. I wish I could be on the road or on the beach right now. I can't though because I am working 12 hour days and some Saturdays and all the other things that go on in life don't stop just so I can go RVing. :disapprove: :angry: But hopefully in a couple of weeks we will be at the beach and enjoying the beautiful weather. I hope it stays this way for a while. I hope everyone else is able to enjoy life at this time.:) :approve:

H2H1

Re: Beautiful Fall Weather

Carol, you and John should come to Va. for the Meet and Greet at Kens. The weather will be cool, the trees are turning to there beautiful colors and you can sit at his place and see the mountains and the wonderful colors. But the most important is the food will be on the grill. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and the conversations with other RVers on the forum. PRICE????? IT PRICELESS

elkhartjim

Low here in east Texas this morning was 60 Carol and at 1:30 it was 68. We're leaving in the morning for Ohio, Kentucky and maybe over to Myrtle Beach, back to Nashville and down the Natchez Trace. We're chasing the fall colors a little early.

H2H1

Jim do you think you could stop by on you sight seeing adventure? The M&G is the third weekend in OCT 16,17,& 18.

H2H1

JIM you got to get over what happen in the past, we are all friends and when a fence need repair we are jump in and see what can be done to mend the fence. As ken has stated all RVUSA members are welcome. So if you can find it in your heart to forgive and forget then do stop by. I have a cold beer waiting for you.

SnowbirdInFlight

Grandview Trailer Sa - 9/23/2009 6:01 PM Don't know why you say that, all RVUSA members are welcome!!

Even me? :laugh:

Woman.jpg

SnowbirdInFlight

Grandview Trailer Sa - 9/24/2009 2:06 PM COME ON, the more the merrier!! (as long as that is not a self portrait!!)

Hey! I resemble that remark, ha-ha! Actually I don't drink coffee and a roller hasn't touched my hair in at least 20 years, lol.

Bet the fall foliage is looking good, wish we could come and see it but alas we won't be able to make it this year. :(

cwishert

Well Ken as much as I would love to come, I don't think we could make it to Va. and back in two days and have time to stop and "meet and greet". Unfortunately with my work going the way it is I can't even hardly take time to go to the bathroom much less take a couple of days to do somethng fun. And hubby can't take any time off either since every little bit of work he gets is priceless at the moment. Hopefully soon we will be able to take time off to be able to do fun things again. Maybe after the first of the year. But we are still enjoying the beautiful weather for a couple more days then it may be back up in the 90's again. :)