Beeping!

mistabonze

I have a 2003 Pace Arrow parked at my house plugged into 30 amp service. The propane detector will not stop beeping. My batteries are both charged at about 13.65 v. I turned the propane tank off about an hour ago. I hit the mute button and within a minute it beeps again. It's been about a month since I have used the RV. I did this a while back and seemed to have stopped on its own.

Any suggestions quiting this thing. It's becomming quite obnoxious.Thanks.

TexasClodhopper

Re: Beeping!

Don't miss the fact that those propane detectors go bad.

Also, pull the detector apart and see if there are some critters in there! :clown:

H2H1

hello Steve, I have a 03 Southwind and was having the same problem. We could be stopped in traffic and it would go off. MY Solution: replaced it. I call Ken at GTS and gave him the information on it and had him to order me a new one. I have a CCI CONTROL Pre Tell 26. So go ahead and get a new one, mine hasn't beep since I replaced it. good luck

osrocket

we had the same thing on our bounder, in the middle of the night while sleeping, or why it was parked in the garage it would just go off, i posted on here and called some people, ended up just replacing it for 55.00 at safe home products, exact same model number, last year and havent heard it since, thanks jb

H2H1

Steve no since in cleaning it, just bite the bullet and get a new one, better to be safe than sorry. Sorry if this is blunt, but That just the way I feel when it come to be safe.

mistabonze

I ended up taking it out. I did a quick search on the new and much to my surprise cant find it. I looked at safe home products and camping worls but couldnt find it. I have the CCI CONTROL Pre Tell 26, the same one several of you guys mentioned.

Hollis what is GTS.

H2H1

Hi Steve, you can email him at kenneth@grandviewtrailersales.com, He did tell me that his supplier only had a couple left so you need to get in touch with him ASAP. He is out of town this week end at his mother-n-law house, but go ahead and email him he may pick it up while he is out. Also you can look for one of his replies and PM him. But you need to do this quick.