Big Discount RV Supplies

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by ARCHER, Jan 15, 2007.

1. ARCHER

ARCHER Senior Member

Anyone ever purchase anything from this place? Seem to have some really good prices on things like A/C and hot water tanks, etc. Gonna need both in the next few months, I think so shopping now some.

2. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

Re: Big Discount RV Supplies

Archer, is it an online business or is it located in various places around the US. Sounds like a place I need to know about.

3. ARCHER

ARCHER Senior Member

I think that they have locations around the country. Their WEB site is: bigdiscountrv.com
    See what ya think

4. luukoutbelow

luukoutbelow New Member

RE: Big Discount RV Supplies

Great, talk about feeling stupid for not doing research. I just bought a new toilet locally for $196 locally. Out of curiosity I went to this site to compare and the same toilet was $136 after shipping. Dang I wish I would have left that thing in the box another day. DOH - seems to have better deals on everything compared to the place here. Thanks for the tip.

5. ARCHER

ARCHER Senior Member

Luukoutbelow, if it makes you feel any better, I bought a new toilet locally for about the same price you paid. Didn't know about this discount place at the time. Did get a Good Sam discount at place I bought the toilet from. Sure would like to know/hear of someone who purchased from this discount place to see if they are ok or not. I'm gonna check out for A/C and new hot water tank after I get home in Spring....they have one close to home.

6. rjf7g

rjf7g Senior Member

I compared prices on a few things (30 AM extension cord, huge patio rug, freshwater hose) at Big Discount RV and in a catalog I just picked up from Grandview - where there was a difference, Grandview was cheaper. Same part numbers and everything...seems like GO-RVing must build a base "catalog" for dealers to start from.

7. rjf7g

rjf7g Senior Member

BTW, Campingworld with the club discount was cheaper on these three items and they are running a shipping special right now apparently...a little unclear about extra charges for shipping the rug, though.

8. ARCHER

ARCHER Senior Member

I only priced or was looking at A/C units and Hot Water tanks so not sure about the other stuff, but those two items seemed to be cheaper at the Big Discount Locations. Of course, I'll be checking a lot closer after I get back to Indiana this spring before I go guy either of those things.