black water tank

spearson99

I have a question with respect to a connection on the outside of the trailer just above the connection for water. Apparently this is to flush out the black water tank and includes a "warning" to make sure the black water valve is open.
In any event, it sounds like I should hook up after dumping to somehow wash the tank out???

I try this and it seems that no water goes into the system. I certainly can not hear anything nor does water run out of the dump line. Is there a secret valve or something I am missing? it seems like it would be next to impossible to have plugged up?

Any ideas?

It is a 2008 Mackenzie Dune Seeker 26QFB toy hauler.

Thank you

C Nash

Re: black water tank

Scott on my HR you don't have to open any other valve. There is a one way valve that keeps the water flow from flowing back to the water source. Could be installed wrong. Try turning the flush on then go inside and open the comode vale and see if you hear the washer.

LEN

I can hear mine from the outside quite well. Although I close the valve for a bit then let it go to give it a flush rinse then the rinse.

LEN

C Nash

I use the same procedure as Len just stay at the dump valve so you want get busy and forget. Think I read on one post where a rver was flushing and forgot to open the drain valve and for some reason decided to flush the toilet, What a suprise when he got a faceful with the reverse flush :eek: :dead:

spearson99

I'll try running it and check inside...that will tell me for certain if there is a problem from the inlet to the tank or not.

thanks for the help all!