I just returned from the last trip of the season at Inks Lake near Georgetown Texas. Got woke up in the middle of the night to the smell of battery acid. Went outside to find one of my two coach batteries boiling away and spitting acid everywhere. I disconnected the shore power to stop the boiling and made it back home. I assume there is some sort of short between the plates that causes this? Is this what is known as thermal runaway? Either way my real question is only one of the two coach batteries appears to be ruined, should I replace both of them anyway? The coach is a 2005 and these are the original batteries.