Booking a campsite question?

up4mud

Hi All!

I know some campsites have size restrictions. With that said, what do you consider the length of your trailer? My model number is 3110tt, but the overall length is 34'. So are you using the box length, or overall length?

Thanks,
Kimberly

try2findus

Re: Booking a campsite question?

Hi Kimberly and Welcome! Always use your actual length. You surely want to make sure you fit into your site. Our model is 28QB but our length is 30 feet. I think you would only have to worry about your length if you were pulling a trailer or a toad.

Enjoy your travels and stay safe!

up4mud

Thanks! I just didn't want to look like I was a liar if they got out the tape measure :blush:

LEN

Welcome,
Why not be a liar they are. Many many time the CG says 34' or under and you can park a 60' rig, state parks are a good example. If there is a question of size we call. A lot of the time the size of the site is not a problem, but the road in and out restricts the size going in and out.

LEN

H2H1

just tell them the length of the TT plus your that vehicle you are pulling it with. I have a 36' MH with a Saturn in tow, so I tell them 36' plus a tow vehicle. They will find a site that will fit what ever you have. Good luck and happy camping