Bosch Tankless H2O Heater

aztecaa

I have a Bosch Tankless H2O Heater and really want to install it!

My setup is stationary and don't plan on moving the RV.
I AM OFF THE GRID..................................................
I am building the house around the RV and a huge garage with high ceilings with the RV inside.
I have a very large water tank which goes to the 12 volt RV pump which a 5 gallon Pressure tank is tied into it. So far all works great.
I had a friend over the other day and he said that where the RV water heater is, there are 2 openings to tie the Tankless H2o Heater into!
One is the valve for draining and the other is towards the bottom left side behind the propane line. I would not have to remove my existing H2o Heater tank and just tie it in. I would buy valves that I could turn off if i wanted it to be back to original!
Has anyone done this before and what is your advice regarding this!
I have a Steel "H" Beam about 3-4' from the RV Heater Door! So that is where I would mount the Tankless heater and run the lines into the RV Heater door!
Thanks Guys

LEN

You will need to tie in on the ouput side of the existing tank with a valve to stop back flow into the tank. Any other input and you will be heating the hot water tank before you have hot water unless you are planning on a parallel instillation with the exiting hot water tank still working.

LEN

aztecaa

LEN;78155 said:
You will need to tie in on the ouput side of the existing tank with a valve to stop back flow into the tank. Any other input and you will be heating the hot water tank before you have hot water unless you are planning on a parallel instillation with the exiting hot water tank still working.

LEN
By doing this, I will be able to eliminate turning on my RV water heater switch? So the water would still run through the RV water heater tank?

Attachments

• conv_151.jpg
    conv_151.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0

LEN

No the imput and output are on the inside of the RV. Those are the drain and popoff valve.

LEN