brand name of the refridgerator for a 2007 winnebago sightseer 35J

helenroy

Can anyone tell me the brand name of the refridgerator for a 2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J? I thank you inadvance for your respond. helen

JimE

RE: brand name of the refridgerator for a 2007 winnebago sightseer 35J

Helen, welcome to the forum. I guess I am a little confused, isn't there a label on the door or on the sticker indide the fridge?

G

RE: brand name of the refridgerator for a 2007 winnebago sightseer 35J

if not the sticker ,, 2 other ways to tell ,, if it has a polar bear on the front panel ,, near the controls ,, i have a good idea it might just be a norcold :eek: but if u look on the outside ,, and look at the main vent area ,(lower one if the refer is in a slideout) it will have a drain tube sticking out ,, and the vent will be diff from the one norcold uses ,, that will mean it is a dometic :) ,, but really ,, not trying to doubt the OP ,, the rv manufacts. use many diff appliances in many diff models ,, and i see the point ,, but to the OP ,, open up the side access cover ,, and see what it says ,, and also do as i mentioned before ,, look for the polar bear ,, :approve:
OOPs ,, forgot ,, welcome to the forums :blush:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: brand name of the refridgerator for a 2007 winnebago sightseer 35J

Both Dometic and Norcold have their names on the outside of the Refer. Being a 2007 model, those are the only 2 choices. IF for some crazy reason there is no name visible, there should be a label inside the door that will tell you.

Rod is also right that Dometic drains out the vent door and Norcold does not, but much simpler to look at the inside part.