Bro David update

Shadow

Re: Bro David update

Sorry to hear that msjackie. Your in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for coming back and letting us know. God bless..

Grandview Trailer Sa

Stay in touch msjackie. We are thinking and praying for you and yours. Tell David we miss him and look forward to the day he can return.

DARLING

WE have been praying for Bro Dave/Ms Jackie. I have been looking for any current listing from them concernig Bro Dave but the one lised 6-6 is the most current one I find.

Darlin :cool:

G

yea darlin , that is the last anyone has seen ,, when i was in MB i really wished i could have gone and seen them ,, but the last email i got from MJ was on the week i got home ,, and i'll tell u this ,, and agian msjackie ,, don;t be mad at me ,,, but Dave is not doing good at all ,, they are counting day by day ,, and that's sad ,, i know i should not let this out in the public ,, but i care for dave and ms jackie,, as i'm sure all other regulars do ,, but that is all i know as of now ,,, so let's all bow our heads ,, and keep dave and msjackie in our thoughts all the time we have ,,, and agian sorry ms jackie ,, but i felt it the best to let the news out :approve: :) :) :( :( :(

DARLING

Sad that the 2 of you could not hook up with ms jackie in MB. AS they say ...All thing for a reason, good , bad & otherwise.

Honey & I pray for them both regularly. & Now Jim's daughter, too

Darlin

G

I know this is an old post ,, but have any of u heard form Bdave or Miss jackie ,,, ?????