Burro wiring

TexasClodhopper

Re: Burro wiring

Be sure and hook the red wire to the left front hoof, and the black wire to the right front hoof! Blinker wires go to those round things right below the ears! :clown:

brodavid

what happens if it sits down,JK :)
all jokes aside:
like Nash said what kind of problem, we will try to figure it out,

cwishert

Tex, I was going to go there but I thought maybe a serious answer would come up first. I was going to say that we used to own a "Burro" but we called him a Jack Ass and his name was Major and he didn't have any wires. :clown: Maybe he was wired wrong too. He used to throw me every time I tried to ride him. :laugh: :clown:

TexasClodhopper

Landy, I don't even know what a "Burrow" is, so if you ever log back in here let us all know the details of what you are really looking for.

brodavid

Nash, it is kinda like them, and once Landy gets use to us, they will know we are joking, and we will help them as much as we can.

C Nash

Well to help we gotta have some more info. Let us know what your wiring problem is Landy and we'll give our opinions even though the opinion may be wrong :eek: :laugh:

Know I didn't spell the TT right but heck never worried about spelling before or that's what my teacher told me. :laugh: many years ago