Buying a small travel trailer

Almost70

I have come down to three makers of small travel trailers that produce 19-25 ft. units, and would be interested in your opinion of them---Airstream, Sunnybrook (Harmony), and Cruise RV in Canada (Fun Finder). Thank you. Dave

CharlieS

Re: Buying a small travel trailer

Hi Dave..

The document I have that ranks Travel Trailers, ranks them in the following order: 1) Airstream, 2) Sunnybrook and the Fun Finder is not listed. I don't think there are any surprises here.

I will tell you this however, the Sunnybrook is consistantly ranked at the top of Travel Trailers only slightly below the Airstream. The Airstream will cost you probably 2 to 2 1/2 times the Sunnybrook. You have to ask yourself if it's really worth it.

I have a Sunnybrook Brookside that I am living in full time for the winter months. I love it - for the money, that's what I would get. I don't know where you live, but if you are within striking distance of Grandview Trailer Sales, I would talk to Kenneth. I know from personal experience, he will do you right, before and after the sale.

Charlie

Kirk

I don't know who the first reply has that rates Airstream at the top, but my information puts Sunnybrook there and Airstream is down at #5.

C Nash

To me it shows that theirs are opinions just like ours :) Don't think you would go wrong with either the Airstream or Sunnybrook. Have owned 3 Airstream and loved them all. Can't beat them for towing. Never owned a Sunnybrook but if I was in the market I expect the Sunnybrook would win because of price and a good unit IMO. Airstream will hold its value and last or the older units do. Still see a lot of oldies on the road.