buying gas A class

jimboy

I am looking at class A gas engines...At what size a unit does the engine become to small to get down the road? Does anyone out there own a 36 Infinity (2004) or have an opinion of same? With 3 slides it looks great but wondering if it has enough power to pu;; a small car? Thanks for any advice.

akjimny

Re: buying gas A class

Jim - I did a Google search on your proposed buy. Looks like a nice rig. I don't have any experience with the Workhorse/Allison combo, but I'm pretty sure the manufacturer wouldn't build it that way if it wouldn't get down the road. We have some good folks on the forum with more info than I can provide. Hopefully they will chip in with answers. Good luck and welcome to the RVUSA forum. :) :)

H2H1

Hi Jim, as you can see from my signature I have a 36' WITH 3 SLIDES with a 8.1 workhorse with a Allison tranny. I also pull a Saturn. well satisfied with mine.

C Nash

All in just what you expect. Yes you will have no trouble if you dont expect it to pass the diesels going up the hills. If you just enjoy seeing the sights and taking your time the unit should be fine JMO Welcome to the forum Jim