cabin fever

DL Rupper

Re: cabin fever

It was a touch warmer today so Butch and Shirley came over to say hello. Great folks. So far we have met Ken & Linda and Butch & Shirley. Fun times RVing. :)

rjf7g

It's warmer here right now (24) than it was at any point during the day. Heck, this is beginning to feel like camping weather.

C Nash

Now DL, you didn't make Shadow smell that Dogde diesel smoke did you? :eek: Are you still in Fredericksburg? Where are you camping? We camped at LadyBird Johnson CG when we were there. Sure was good pecans laying all over the place and they said do not pick them up. Sure was hard eating them on the ground. :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

G

Nash ,, just get a pooper scooper ,, and tell them u'r picking up after u dog ,, hell they won't know the diff ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DL Rupper

Butch didn't get close enough to Big Bad Red to get a good whiffff of the wonderful smelling diesel smoke.. I think he thought Red might pounce on a Ford owner. Actually I didn't start it up or it would have been lust at first smell. :laugh: :approve:

It's warming up (70 degrees) so I suspect we might head to San Antonio (75 degrees) this week. :cool:

Shadow

Really did enjoy the visit with DL and the Mrs. We had a great time. Chelse, as for that Dodge. We parked a hundred yards away and came in with the wind to our face. It never knew we were there. :)
Great people, If they are in your area I would take the time to visit them.