Calgon for black tank

I remember someone saying not too long ago that they would put Calgon in the black tank when they were cleaning it out. Can someone tell me how much to use and exactly what to do. Want to clean out the black tank real good as the levels never show completely empty so someone said they probably need a good soaking with Calgon. Would I need to fill the tank completely up?

vanole

Hollis,

Between you, Nash, Ken, Tex, Len, Rod, Akjmmy, and Triple E aka Steve (who by the way haven't seen on here in along time) you guys have helped me more times than the law should allow. That's what I like about this board even though I don't post much.

Speaking of Triple E... Steve if you see this a group of Triple E'rs pulled into the campground last week 11 of them all with plates from the Pacific Northwest can't remember if you were from Washington or Oregon so was hesitant to knock on doors. By chance were you in South Florida???

H2H1

well Jeff, Steve is from the great state of Washington. Jeff if you ever get that far he has a full hook up for you right next to his barn, I think. Steve is also member of the IRV2 forum.