camper height

jk404

I am looking at buying a shamrock or roo 21ss or 23ss.
The height is 112" or 9'-4" to the top with out the AC unit.
Can anyone tell me what the maximum overall height with the airconditioner is ?
I need to modify a shed door to store the camper in if I do buy it.
Thanks for any help.

C Nash

Re: camper height

If I was building a door for THIS camper I would go to the dealer or TT website to be SURE of the height. Just go 12 ft if room permits. Welcome to the forum

jk404

RE: camper height

I was at an rv show this past weekend and the sales rep didnt know the exact hieght either.
He did say 12' would be fine.
The problem is the inside height is 12' so I maynot be able to store it in there anyway.

Thanks for the reply.

C Nash

jk404, I think I would run from that dealer if the salesperson couldn't at least find the height :laugh: If the inside height of your shed is 12 ft it should fit but the doors would propably have to swing out instead of up. AC would probably add a foot but thats just guessing so you may be able to go 11 ft door. Still I'm assuming and you know what assuming can do :laugh: Make a ass-u-me :eek: :laugh:

Triple E

I have Duo Therm A/C's. They add 9.5 inches to the height of my motor home. Hope this helps. Good luck with you fit. :)

:8ball:

jk404

RE: camper height

Thanks for the all the info.
I called the dealer I had talked to at the show and they went out to measure the campers as well.
A 6" hieght difference between the two models, this may have an impact on what I buy.
Come to find out Forestriver has the wrong height on its web site. I noticed the this
myself from another dealers website, thought it was a typo.

The standard A/C height is 14" but they have an 8" low clearance A/C as an option.

Thanks for the responces.