Campgrouds at myrtle beach

G

RE: Campgrouds at myrtle beach

Well Gary ,, i am down here now ,, not in the MH but at a condo resort ,, and where do u want to stay ,, on the beach ,, away from the beach??? well where i am now there are 3 campgrounds 2 to the right of me ,, Lakewood ,, and Pirateland ,, and one to the left of me ,, and that is Ocean Lakes ,, all three are great ,, i have stayed at all of them ,, they are pricy this time of yr ,, anywhere from 50 to 85 a night ,, depends on th area inside the CG u stay ,, last yr i stayed at Pirate Land ,, and it was on a concrete pad ,, ocean front ,, and at this time (may) last yr ,, the rates were 72 per night ,,
here is a listing ,, and reviews of all the CG's in MB ,, and actually ,, all the ones in the MB general area ,, http://www.rvparkreviews.com/regions/South_Carolina/Myrtle_Beach.html

hope this helps u out some ;) :) :)
btw ,, the reviews have links to the CG's web sights ,, that way u can take a virtule tour ,, and ck rates ;)

C Nash

Re: Campgrouds at myrtle beach

Gary we stayed at Briercliff and it is a Passport America if you are a member. Very nice gated CG. but not on the beach.

msjackie

Surfside Beach is where most of the good and better ones are, Ocean Lakes, >Pirate Land< Lakewood,, Briarcliff is also good one,

Darlin

Stayed at Lakewood 2 yrs ago & was very busy. Lots of activities. Little pricey but it was during "Season".
Met several people there we still keep in touch with today.

Darlin :cool:

G

Lake wood is good ,, but i have a problem with them locking the gates ,, after 11pm ,, but all inall it was ok ,, :approve:

C Nash

Rod, I bet any of them would be ok with you just as long as you are at a beach :laugh: ;)

G

yep ,, nash ,, they can't lock that up ;) :laugh: :cool: :approve: :approve: :bleh:

Headed back to Ocean Lakes on July 31st. We stayed there for the first time last year and had a BLAST ! Can't wait to get back, especially since I'll be towing my Saturn !

Go Bucks!!!