Campgrouds at myrtle beach

Discussion in 'Destinations' started by areeo10, May 25, 2009.

1. areeo10

areeo10 New Member

Thanks for all your help now can you put me on some good campgrounds in that area.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

RE: Campgrouds at myrtle beach

Well Gary ,, i am down here now ,, not in the MH but at a condo resort ,, and where do u want to stay ,, on the beach ,, away from the beach??? well where i am now there are 3 campgrounds 2 to the right of me ,, Lakewood ,, and Pirateland ,, and one to the left of me ,, and that is Ocean Lakes ,, all three are great ,, i have stayed at all of them ,, they are pricy this time of yr ,, anywhere from 50 to 85 a night ,, depends on th area inside the CG u stay ,, last yr i stayed at Pirate Land ,, and it was on a concrete pad ,, ocean front ,, and at this time (may) last yr ,, the rates were 72 per night ,,
    here is a listing ,, and reviews of all the CG's in MB ,, and actually ,, all the ones in the MB general area ,, http://www.rvparkreviews.com/regions/South_Carolina/Myrtle_Beach.html

hope this helps u out some ;) :) :)
    btw ,, the reviews have links to the CG's web sights ,, that way u can take a virtule tour ,, and ck rates ;)

3. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Re: Campgrouds at myrtle beach

Gary we stayed at Briercliff and it is a Passport America if you are a member. Very nice gated CG. but not on the beach.

4. jc2

jc2 Junior Member

5. msjackie

msjackie New Member

Surfside Beach is where most of the good and better ones are, Ocean Lakes, >Pirate Land< Lakewood,, Briarcliff is also good one,

6. Darlin

Darlin New Member

Stayed at Lakewood 2 yrs ago & was very busy. Lots of activities. Little pricey but it was during "Season".
    Met several people there we still keep in touch with today.

Darlin :cool:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Lake wood is good ,, but i have a problem with them locking the gates ,, after 11pm ,, but all inall it was ok ,, :approve:

8. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Rod, I bet any of them would be ok with you just as long as you are at a beach :laugh: ;)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

yep ,, nash ,, they can't lock that up ;) :laugh: :cool: :approve: :approve: :bleh:

10. NORTHENDBUCKEYE

NORTHENDBUCKEYE New Member

Headed back to Ocean Lakes on July 31st. We stayed there for the first time last year and had a BLAST ! Can't wait to get back, especially since I'll be towing my Saturn !

Go Bucks!!!