Campground memeberships

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by Umatum2, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Umatum2

Umatum2 New Member

Hello fellow rv'ers,

My husband and I are about to leave home and travel in our travel trailer for 4 months or so. I have lots of questions. We will be going from WA to FL and maybe the East Coast as well. When we bought our rv and got a flyer on Coast to Coast resorts. Has anyone used them or have any other suggestions?

Thanks ru
  2. BarneyS

BarneyS Senior Member

Campground memeberships

Hi RU,
    We have been members of C2C for quite a few years but because of recent changes are not going to renew our membership. Have looked around quite a bit and have decided to join this group. No home parks to worry about.
    Another good one, at least for us, would be escapees.
    Good luck.
  3. Bharney

Bharney New Member

Campground memeberships

I know this is a month after the original message was posted but I will submit this anyways. My wife and I were members of C2C for many years until we reached 62 and were able to obtain and GOLDEN AGE PASS. We now travel for several months at a time and use all Gov. campgrounds.{COE. National parks, State parks, TVA, BLM, City and County parks and more.] We have found them to be cheaper in the long run than other memberships. We have found them to be about 250+ -apart, our daily limit, and always stay at least 2 night at each campground. There is a lot of free camping all over the country, and Maine is the only state in the lower 48 we haven't been in. is my email and I would gadly correspond with other RV'ers