Can&#039t sleep when it rains

Old Forum Post

[Bill from Illinois] I have a Trail-lite trailer. It has aluminum fraiming when it rains it is so loud you can&#039t sleep. has anyone had this problem if so how did you fix it or can it be fixed without voiding warrenty

Old Forum Post

[Nancy] I have a Trail Lite trailer and I find the sound of rain soothing. You can buy one of those machines that makes "white noise" to muffle out sounds that would otherwise keep you awake. My brother is a light sleeper and this helps him. Good luck!

Old Forum Post

[Bill form Illinois] I know it sounds stupid but it doesn&#039t sound like rain it sounds lik you droped water in hot grease and it is really loud.

Old Forum Post

[W.D.] These people must have pitter patter rain drops. When it really rains and rains hard,its sounds just like what Bill from illinois said it sounds like. It is enough to make you insane in real big downpours. Where is the enjoyment in that?

Old Forum Post

[Bill from Illinois] Thanks for the support WD. I wish I could let them in on this and they wouldn&#039t think of it as nature sounding good. Well I think I have learned my lesson and im going to trade it back in and take the loss.

Old Forum Post

[W.D.] Sorry that you have to give it up rather than to fix it up somewhat. I can sympathize with you however. No fun when it really rains and try even to talk to someone in the unit while the blasting occurs,is a chore. The sound is definately maddening and disruptive. Been there did that. Only thing I can think of is to rubberize the thing and it might quiet it down. I just don&#039t know.

Old Forum Post

[Lauralee] Have you tried earplugs? My husband snores really loud so I wear those foam earplugs, you twist them and put them in your ear then they expand to your ear. There alot cheaper than taking a loss.

Old Forum Post

[Bill from Ill] Thanks for all the help but I went and traded it. I feel sorry for anyone buying that one or one like it.