cant find

scarecrow

Hello to all
Recently purchased a mint 1990 travalair class B motorhome.Cant find the jack,or the exterior coax connection(found inside one).This unit sits on a model 400 F250 ford chassis.Can anyone tell me what these old eyes missed,and where??
Thanks in advance.

akjimny

Hi Scarecrow and welcome to the RVUSA Forum. Your rig may not have come with a jack. Most RV's don't. I had to buy a 12 ton bottle jack for my Class C and take a bunch of 2x10 blocks along with it. And a tarp so I don't have to lay in the dirt to get the jack under the axle. But that's another story.

As for the coax connector - look in the vicinity of the shore electric cable. Mine is on the wall in the rearmost storage compartment.

Good luck and post back when you find it. Others may need that info.:):)

scarecrow

Hi Jim--gave up and bought a bottle jack.Didnt find coax connection--thin kin there must be one cuz there is one inside???

rjf7g

My 1992 Fleetwood Tioga does not have a coax jack on the inside or the outside. If you found one on the inside, I would suspect there is one or two on the outside as well. I would look in the vicinity of the city water hook up and in the vicinity of the electrical hook up.