Change of Plan

movinup

Thanks for all the advice on the DP, but so far we have not been unable to ccome to terms on price. We are now looking at a 36' with an 8.1 gas, vortec on the workhorse chassis and a allison tranny. Does anyone drive something similar, if so, what type of mileage can you expect to get. Sorry I do not have the GVW but I's just looking for a ballpark figure for the difference between this one and the Ford V-10. Thanks again, Stan

H2H1

Re: Change of Plan

That is actually what I have. Look at my signature and you will see it. I get around 7-9 MPG depending on the weather and the road we are on. I will have to admit I once got 14 mpg but I was going down hill :laugh: . I really do like it. I can do all the oil,lube and filter changing myself and do it for less than $30.00. I did go ahead and put on the Banks Exhaust System and it did help out. MY MH has 3 slides,W/D combo, satellite radio and TV, and a CB radio. So in short order I DO LOVE MINE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: GOOD LUCK.

If you have any questions you would like to ask me just PM me and I will get back with you.