changed time

C Nash

Sure wish they would leave the time alone. Clock says 840 but my bodys still says 940:laugh: heard the radio guy say today that the sun would set earlier. Still looked like it set at the same time to me:laugh:

G

RE: changed time

Nash ,, i got to agree ,, days shorter ,, but time longer ,, i hate this time of yr ,, it means cold is on it's way ,, but on the bright side ,, spring is only 5 months away :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown: :evil: :evil:

C Nash

Re: changed time

Aw shucks Rod I'm laying down here on the beach and the suns shinning with the temps in the 80s. What a lie er i mean life :eek: :laugh:

G

u would rub it in :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

C Nash

Yep, thinks for reminding me got to go and rub the sun tan oil on. :laugh: :laugh:

G

damn ,,what beach are u at ???? ,,, and why u need suntan oil at 10:50 at night ,, u gotta tell me about this beach ,, i'll be there in a second :approve: :bleh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Oh, did I say beach Rod? I meant bench :laugh: and got the sun lamp on :eek: Went to sleep and now I'm lamp burned :bleh:

DL Rupper

Just changed the time and day-after-tomorrow I'm going to Las Vegas and will lose another hour (Pacific Time). Woe is me. The price I pay to have a little FUN. :laugh:

cwishert

DL you make it really hard on us workin' folks! You and Nash just rubbin it in! :laugh: :clown:

H2H1

I think we all should vote and have DL to stay in one spot for 6 months :laugh: :laugh: JK,,DL . Vegas,, wow that is punishment for us who can't get there. I wouldn't mine the time loss. it would go along with the money loss. DL have fun and don't lose to much :laugh: :approve:

C Nash

Don't worry Hollis. Obama will make him park that diesel now due to polution :laugh: since he didn't vote for him :eek: :blackeye:

DL Rupper

We will all probably have to park our RV's. No more drilling for U.S. oil. Gas/Diesel makes no difference the price/gal will go back up as soon as the world economy starts kicking in again. Next time we will still be 10 years away from drilling and getting new oil from offshore or Anwar. :( :angry:

C Nash

Now DL, you know Obama gonna take care of all us rvers :) Oh well he is our President or will be so I'll support him as long as possible. Just hope for the best and hope I was wrong. Guess there is a bright spot. I'm wrong most of the time according to the wife. :eek: :laugh: ;)