changing out the furniture

GregsBears04

Ok ,,, I have come to the conclusion that it is much easier to find a trailer with a dinette than it is to find one with a table and chairs.

Here is the question.... How easy is it to take the dinette out of a trailer and replace it with a table and chairs?
Are the dinettes bolted in and more or less pemanant?

G

RE: changing out the furniture

well first of all what type TT do u have ,, and do u have the booth type table setup??? this would help out alot on u'r idea ,, i can help u out as can GTS on this subject ,, but need to know about the above mentioned ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :)

Kateglez

Re: changing out the furniture

Hey Greg...I don't know the answer to your question, but if you are taking your dinette out I would sure be interested in buying it from you~ Ours did not have anything in it when we bought it except a built in bed that was way to heavy for the tt. I thought it would be easy to find a dinette table and just build the seats...but I haven't been able to find any! How big is your table? What does it look like? I had in mind something like the 50's, 60's formica with the aluminum edging. Let me know if you are interested in selling it and where you are located. Thanks, Kate~