CHAT RM

Discussion in 'Talkback' started by H2H1, Mar 18, 2008.

1. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

WHERE ARE YA'LL AT

2. Guest

Guest Guest

RE: CHAT RM

the old chat room still works ,, but if u can try skype ,, i'll get u the web sight
    ;)

3. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Re: CHAT RM

We are in AZ :)

4. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

stay there we will be there in May :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :)

5. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

Nash the DW would like to know what you are doing while you are out there

6. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

got A.D,D. Can't stay in one place long, Hurry up Hollis, The weather is great. Had to run the AC today.

7. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

nash where are you at? I heard that snow has been in the state

8. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Hollis we were at benson when the snow system came through and got just a dusting there but, a fellow rver had broken down and I offered to take him to Tucson and wow did I get in a snowstorm. Saw 4 cars that had fliped but the people were driving like it was a clear day. We just park the MH and do a lot of exploring in the toad. Try to stay away from the tourist traps and just enjoy all the Mother Nature beauty which is free

9. DARLING

DARLING New Member

In all the 6 years I lived in Sierra Vista, AZ I only saw sno on tv.
    Darlin :cool:

10. rich2009

rich2009 New Member

RE: CHAT RM

just curiouse.... i bought a 2003 condor class A.. how much should i be looking on insurance ??? whats the average price a year. its a rec vehicle only maybe 1500-2000 miles a year.

11. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

hey Rich, you probably should posted that in a new thread, that way you will get more reply's back. Anyway I HAVE 2003 ,36' Southwind and mine is high around $1200 a year and it with Good SAM'S aka GMAC Ins. I ALSO HAVE THE ERSA VIP PACKAGE. I like to be protected. anyway best of luck and happy RVing