Chelse

H2H1

Re: Chelse

as a matter of fact, I asked Rod the same question last night. He (Rod) said that Nash was busy around the house and taking care of some family business, other than that ,nothing else to report, I hope he isn't going DL route. :( :(

C Nash

Shadow, we have been off line for awhile. had a problem with our server net zero. They had charged us for service while we were gone and I had cancelled. When we came back we reconnected and all was fine until I received a bill from a collection agency in Cal. I called net zero and told them the service was canceled during that time and their response was there was nothing they could do since it had been turned over to a collection agency. They said they had not sent a bill because they did not have my address. i asked why they resigned us if we owed and still just got the run around so I cancelled again and said the heck with the computer but now we have DSL out here in the bonnies

TexasClodhopper

Well, there's Mr. Nash coming out after a long summer's nap!

Glad to have you back in here stirring up trouble and other stinky things!

H2H1

Hey Nash if they didn't know where you live, how in the heck did they hook you up? I smell a dead fish some where.... Anyway glad you are back on we have missed your intellectual or lack of :laugh: BTW do you have a RED TRACKER in tow. I saw a HR towing a red tracker with ALA tags on it and thought it was you... GLAD YOU ARE BACK and all well with the family

C Nash

Great to be back. Hollis we have a green tracker with a cover on the spare with Nash on it. Haven't been anywhere of late and I sure hope that aint the fat lady I hear humming. WOW this DSL is great and to think a lineman for AT&T had to tell them it was available here. Been calling them for over a year and they would always tell us it was not available. So if anyone else is told this ask the lineman :eek:

C Nash

Tex, I noticed that all are saying it has been slow so here I am and stirring :laugh: :laugh: Howabout DL? Is he having withdrawels yet :laugh:

C Nash

I have Skype now but when we used it on WIFI when traveling our ph started calling and it was not us. Sons ph has been calling 911 and the law comes out and he has all his ph jacks disconnected. Has happend 3 times since he disconnect all his hom ph jacks. Migh give it a try again Hollis

TexasClodhopper

With Skype we have nothing to do with a phone. It's simply chat software. You can BUY phone service through Skype, but we just ignore that part.

G

Thanks ,, tex that's all we need another bad apple in our bunch ,, but who would notice :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown:

G

U got it ,, Nash ,, we type on their to each other ,, and sometimes i think ,, we are typing jsut to practice ,, but lord knows i need the practice :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

H2H1

Nash you can't be as bad as I do ,,,peck peck peck away. we will wait. the 2 fastest is Tex and Ken. But some times Randy and Jeanie will get on and we all have a great time, so come and join us

G

what am i ,, damn i wasn't even chosen as the slowest of the slow :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Now where is Shadow? Oh, I forgot the sun hasen't been shinning lately :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: