Christmas

H2H1

Maria and I would like to take this time to wish all our RV'ing friends a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And if you are the road please be careful, and if you are in a cold place keep warm. May God be with each and everyone of us this coming year and provide us with joy.

Merry Christmas,

Clay L

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to y'all !!

It's a little chilly here in Bouse AZ but a lot warmer than many other places.

We will have Christmas dinner with our friends in the site next door. Later today I will use my oscillating multifunction tool to cut the turkey in half lengthways so it will fit in our RV oven then soak it in brine overnight.

Tonight we will all have cornbread and pinto beans cooked with smoked turkey legs for Christmas eve dinner.

whitey

Hey Hollis and Maria; Carolyn and I would also like to wish all our friends Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year also if you are traveling be safe.

H2H1

well Christmas has come and gone, alone with the warm weather we was having. The rain and cold wind is here, so mostly staying inside we really don't want to get any sicker. We hope Santa was good to everyone, as he was to us. I guess now we can sit back and just wait till spring weather and start getting out again. Take care and hope to catch ya on the road.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Went out of town for Christmas and missed this, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I hope the New Year brings you health and prosperity. Happy New Year everyone!

vanole

Missed it also went up to my SIL's house and spent XMAS with them in Parkland.

Presently babysitting their 3 kids. Oh how I forgot that small kids are a young mans game.

I do hope each of you had a great XMAS and hopefully a Happy New Year!!!

Will be heading back to the M/H tonight and will be spending New Years at the RV Park.

akjimny

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and here's wishing one and all a Happy New Year. Spent Christmas with the Grandbaby and the in-laws. Had fun and way too much to eat. On a positive note - it warmed up 40 degrees. So instead of 20 below we now have 20 above and the possibility of more snow.

Everybody kepp safe and enjoy RVing down there in the Lower 48. Look forwad to seeing some of you up here in Alaska come summer.:)