Clairvoyance in RVing

LEN

Boy we have had a rash of people posting with no info to go on. I know you are new to RVing and being here is great but. To give an answer we need to know what you have for an RV and specific info as to year, gas or diesel length and anything else you can think of that might help. If you have a digital cam this site has albums(for free) that you can post a picture for us to see what you are talking about.

LEN

cwishert

Re: Clairvoyance in RVing

Maybe that's a new profession. RV Psychic! Hey maybe Rod is qualified for this job! :clown:

brodavid

It does slightly help if we at least know if it is a tent, TT, 5th Wheeler, A, B, C or what ever, or if it is still being made,

even Rod needs a little help every now and then to answer these questions,

G

nope ,, all i need is my damn crystall ball ,, and my tarpen ,, if it ever get;s outta the cleaners ,, and as for the crystal ball ,,, i took in for maint .. and i think it got sold to a bowling alley :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

Triple E

Well I hate to admit this, but, how do you post a picture to this site. I know how to email a picture, just ask GTS, but that is about my limit. :(

TexasClodhopper

Steve, in the upper right on a dark blue line it says, "Albums." There is an "Action" to the right for creating new albums.

I HIGHLY suggest that you forgo sharing and only check the box that will "allow registered users" to post comments on your photos. Otherwise, you'll get a bunch of spammer comments that you will really want to erase one by one for hours. :clown:

There are some size limits that aren't specified, but if you do normal JPG files that are around or less than 100K you should be fine.

I always shoot for 75K (for those with slow connections) and 800 x 600 in size. That displays nicely on most screens, too, remembering that most monitors still only have about 75 ppi.

Triple E

TexasClodhopper - 7/2/2009 4:15 AM

Steve, in the upper right on a dark blue line it says, "Albums." There is an "Action" to the right for creating new albums.

I HIGHLY suggest that you forgo sharing and only check the box that will "allow registered users" to post comments on your photos. Otherwise, you'll get a bunch of spammer comments that you will really want to erase one by one for hours. :clown:

There are some size limits that aren't specified, but if you do normal JPG files that are around or less than 100K you should be fine.

I always shoot for 75K (for those with slow connections) and 800 x 600 in size. That displays nicely on most screens, too, remembering that most monitors still only have about 75 ppi.

Thanks Tex. I will be taking the granddaughters on an ATV trip this Monday. I will try my luck with some of those pictures. Still not sure what to do but at least you gave me a starting point. -Steve