Clogged Sewer

kenmeichtry

Hi,

What do you do to prevent from getting clogged or repair a clogged sewer line when kids put rocks approximately 1.5" in diameter in the sewer hookup pipe which get stuck at the p-trap?

Thank you
Ken Meichtry

G

RE: Clogged Sewer

well first of all ,, welcome to the forum ,,, and did u say 1.5 inch rocks??? :eek: :eek: ,, the only way i know of ,, since u did say the p-traps ,, is to pull them and clean them out ,, but what else got plugged ,, u'r sewer hose ,, or the valve setup ,, ???? :)
Or do u mean the main sewer line in the ground ??? A bit more info would really help :approve: :approve:

TexasClodhopper

Re: Clogged Sewer

Well, the very first thing you do to solve the problem is tie them kids to a tree that has an ant bed at the bottom of it! After they high step a bunch of ants for an hour or two, they'll become model citizens! :clown:

You could use a plumber's snake to dislodge or loosen them, but it would take a lot of water to force the rocks to move down the line.

You might be looking at disassembling the whole sewer system.

Kirk

Ken, if you are serious, you will need to disassemble the P traps and clean them out. Then somehow prevent the kids from putting them there.

brodavid

I have heard of alot of things going in there but this the first time ,rocks,
sounds like alot of good suggestions to put to the test,
good luck and God Bless the little ones,
sounds like they are going to need it after the time and trouble to clean it all out

H2H1

hello Bro David, how have u been doing. It's been awhile since your last post , I hope you have been OK. We also miss Ms Jackie ,hope she is doing OK. So come on back and add some comments. :laugh: :laugh:

brodavid

Mr Hollis, just trying to take one day at a time, biggest job is keeping dave from getting to fast in his wheelchair, he is ready to travel and still can not walk more than a couple of feet with help.
God Bless

msjackie

H2H1

Please call me Hollis, well it is good to hear from you and Bro Dave. I know about wanting to go I am getting ants in the pants . Although we have plans it just seems to be taking forever to get here :( . however, it will and we will be gone again. Anyway most of us are wanting to go and waiting on the weather to break so not to dewinterize to soon. well it was nice to hear from u so take care and come back soon , and when u start going again just be careful and enjoy :cool: :cool: :cool: