Coachmen "Spirit of America"

Cliff

At the RV show today, I was going down the aisle to talk to the local Starcraft dealer, when I noticed they had a Coachmen "Spirit of America" hard sided TT. What really caught my eye, was this 24' fully equipped TT had a price tag of only $8999 ($115 per month)... Half of the pop-up's at this show had higher price tag than this unit. This is a special unit put out by Coachmen to honor the Sept 11th attack, and is a limited production piece. They had two of the three units available, all 3 have the same price tag, one had bunk beds, the other had a sofa. Both had queen size bed, dinette, full refridge, full bath, full length (floor to ceiling) closet, microwave, A/C etc... The price put many of the pop-up's to shame actually, I was quite impressed by this unit.

It's also listed as true light weight, only 3200 dry weight, 5300 loaded.

*C*

Chaos reigns within. Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

www.gonecamping.net

im1rn

Coachmen "Spirit of America"

:cool: I've purchased one of the model's you're refering to at the Bloomsburg PA RV show! I've been enjoying it now for the fourth summer and don't have any complaints. Of course I'd like to upgrade now that I've become familiar with RVing and would like to take my nursing carreer to Travel Nursing to fully enjoy the best of both worlds. The Spirit of America I've selected is the one without the bunks. It's just perfect for me, my granddaughter and the Rottweiller! If an old lady like myself can do all that by myself anyone can! ;)