Comments on corrosion and exposure to sea / saltwater mist.

RonHr

We are searching for a Class A motorhome and was told to be careful about buying a unit that has been exposed to saltwater mist resulting in possible corrosion. Would appreciate any comments and thoughts. I would like to consider used motorhomes from Florida as there are large number available.

Also, if you know of someone who is considering selling their used diesel pusher, 2000 or 2001, 36' to 40' please let us know.

Thanks!

Ronhr

vanole

RonHr,

Myself I'd be more worried about salt on the undercarriage from the salt used on roads.

Like you said their are a grunch of motorhomes for sale in Fla. Here in the park I'm staying at their is a pristine looking 04-06 40' Dutch Star and another pretty good looking 38' 01 Endeavor.

Take your time looking around their is a glut of them on the market. If you are looking for a dealer to buy used from I've heard nothing but great things about DeMartini Rv in California.

RonHr

Thanks vanole, I think I've reviewed 200 + via the internet. A whole lot to think about and I appreciate your comments!