Community Cruise

DARLING

I thought I read a couple of months ago about every one wanting to get together on a cruise?

Wouldn't that be something half of our people (full timers)showing up with their rv's?

First we would have to find a port that is good for everyone. Then a general time frame.

Any suggestions??

Darlin

:cool:

G

RE: Community Cruise

not to doubt u on the u'r post ,, but i did mention about an rvusa get together a few months back ,, but no one has mentioned anything on it ,, but i think ,, Ken @GTS might have the best spot for it ,, but a cruise would soot me fine ,, if we are going to a warm weather spot ,, hmmmmmmmm sounds good to me ,, i'm in :approve: :approve: :approve:
oops i may have read wrong ,, do u mean a rv cruise down the hiways or a on the sea type cruise ,, sorry ,, i could blame it on the puter screen ,, but it's me this time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DARLING

Re: Community Cruise

I was thinking about a sea cruise. Where the temps are above 80 & below 100. just kidding about the 110.

Darlin :cool:

G

i hope not ,, that is almost short sleeve weather ,, at least for me ,,, makes for comfortable days in the sun ,,, :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :bleh:
That is for the 100 degree thingy ,, anything less ,, i need a jacket ,, and jeans :approve: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

o Rod you such a wimp (jk) 80 is hot 2 me 100 way 2 hot..WAIT, THAT ME THE HEAT WIMP.... How about a trip to the Bahamas /Freeport we could leave out of Va. SC or take our RV to Tampa or any Port in FL. It doesn't matter to me, we will go. But remember we will all need past port if you don't have one :laugh: STTING ON GO, JUST LET ME KNOW :cool: :cool:

DARLING

Last Year we went out of Miami & there was an Alfa Coach & a Dodge dually with an Alfa 5er parked in the lot.

Darlin :cool:

H2H1

we went out of Tampa 2 years ago to Mexico, but there are several ports along the Fl coast line and all up the northern coast. LETS just say I am ready when ever the groups gets ready :laugh: