I have been disconnecting my battery and moving the whole battery box inside when I put my ECO travel trailer in storage. This procedure is reversed when we take the camper out of storage. The problem I have is that there does not seem to be anyway to cut-off the 12 volt current when I want to disconnect/connect the battery. The result is an arc/spark at the battery terminal. It would be no big deal, except that the CD player is connect to the circuit with an in-line fuse. This blows every time. There are also 12 volt fuses in the panel, but they seem to be fine. Does anyone else have this problem?