conversion kit

G

ok all of u out there ,, i need to find a conversion kit ,, one that will make 2 roof top dometic a/c units work on a stat ,, the wiring is not a prob ,, i have contacted dometic ,, but nothing back yet from them ,, i know some of u might have a link to what i am looking for ,, and thanks for anything u can give me ,, i am pumping a dry well on this ,, but then agian it might not be possible ,, but i think it is ,, just point me in the right direction ,, and i'll figure it out .. ;) ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :),, oops and btw these units have the controls on them ,, no stat at all :)

rjf7g

Re: conversion kit

Are the on-board knobs or buttons/switches? What year is it? I have no experience doing something like this, I am just curious as I have a knob-controlled, non-ducted AC in my class C and a thermostat-controlled, ducted AC in my newer park trailer.

G

well becky ,, yes it has the switches on the roof unit's ,, and GTS could not help me out ,, but i know that it can be done ,, the only stat i have is for my heater ,, but even if i can get just get one to run on a stat ,, i would be happy ,, and it's a 97 Alegro Bus ,, and yes it don't have a stat for a/c and heat ,, but i'll let u know what i find out ,, still waiting on dometic .. ;) :approve: :approve: :) :),,
Next time u see Ken ,, kick him in the shins for me ,,, and don't tell him who said to do it ;) :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Rod just use the old mechanic way. :eek: Just hang two wires down and wire them together. :laugh: ;) or jus have the wife hold both ends when you need AC :eek: :blackeye: :sleepy: Well on second thinking, guess you would need three wires. One to each AC and another to 110 volts. Hope this helps:laugh:

G

now nash ,, that is why i am looking for a convesion thingy ,, wife got tired of curly hair ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: