Cost To Fulltime

Old Forum Post

[maek c] For those of you that full time tell us all who dream and plan to full time someday what it costs per year to be on the raod full time???

Old Forum Post

Cost To Fulltime

[john] Cetainly is a hard question to answer. In our last year of RVing we stayed at campgrounds that cost from $60 to $300 per month, some that were $10 per day, some that were $50+(FortWilderness) per day. And I&#039m sure some of these a lot of people would not be pleased with. And it depends on how much you move around because;(1) fuel is not cheap, (2)weekly/monthly rates are a lot cheaper than one night stands ((??)). I can&#039t separate gifts to grandchildren from dining out and truck service but can say we spent pretty close to $30000 excluding payments for truck/fifth wheel. That help? Probably not. But one thing to note, I&#039ve heard more than one say "this sure isn&#039t a way to save money".

Old Forum Post

Cost To Fulltime

[Art] The cost of fulltiming will be different for each person. It depends on your spending habits that you have developed over a lifetime. Some people eat out a lot, others don&#039t. Some like movies and theater, others don&#039t. Some spend a lot on tobacco or alcohol, you get the idea.

We (three of us) full timed in 1998 and 1999. If you would like to see a spreadsheet of what we actually spent, go to:
http://www.rvlifestyle.net/rv/resources.php
and select "Fulltiming Expenses".

Have a great trip!

Happy Travels
Art
RV Lifestyle