Cost to rent a B

jambo

I'm in the early stages of planning next years summer vacation and instead of doing the hotel/motel routine i was thinking about renting a B class camper for a week. We will be travelling around Nova Scotia in early August,i'm totally clueless as to how much these units cost to rent for a week up here in Canada.Any info would be appreciated..

ironart

Re: Cost to rent a B

HI Jambo and Welcome....

Why don't you look in the Yellow Pages in your area and call a rental company to get the "Real" prices..... JAT :) :) :) :)

DL Rupper

Hey Janbo, welcome to the forum. Check RV Rentals on the left column of this forum under the title RV's.

jambo

ironart - 9/24/2008 3:28 PM

HI Jambo and Welcome....

Why don't you look in the Yellow Pages in your area and call a rental company to get the "Real" prices..... JAT :) :) :) :)

You are right ,instead of wasting my time asking the RV community i should have just used the Yellow Pages.With that kind of common sense this forum could free up a lot of bandwidth by getting posters to use the Yellow Pages more instead of asking their stupid questions here.
DL Rupper thanks for the heads up,but all the rental options are for the U.S
For some reason when i click on the forum for RV Canada i'm directed to this forum
http://www.rvcanada.com/
I did use the rental button on the Canada sight but its slim pickings for Canadas east coast.

TexasClodhopper

Jim, the most logical first choice WOULD be your LOCAL phone book since that would be the most economical place for you to pick up and drop off your rental unit.

Sarcasm and ridicule will not help you find what you asked for. It will just make a lot of folks ignore your post so they won't get the same from you.

jambo

I'm living in Montreal,the place i want to rent the camper is a thousand miles away so rather than run up long distance charges to half a dozen potential rental places i was hoping some one on the forum could give me the benefit of their own personal experience of renting an RV in Nova Scotia .

DL Rupper

Hey jambo, you may get a response from a forum member from Nova Scotia. Most of us on the forum are just RV owners and travel around in our own RV's so don't really know much about the cost of rentals in Novia Scotia. I was there in 1999, but can't remember much about the RV rental scene. Most Canadians in the RV Parks in 1999 owned their own RV's. Sorry. :(

jambo

Thanks len thats the kind of site i was looking for. I must be losing my touch at surfing the net as that site never came up when i looked.