Crossroads RV

campaddict

Does anybody out there have a Crossroads RV? Stumbled across a floor plan we really like at a price that might work for us and a little lighter the Jayco/Hearland/Sunnybrook models. I believe it is a Sunset Creek model 31QB. Doesn't have as much seperate living space for the kids but does have enough room for company! Any thoughts?

brodavid

Re: Crossroads RV

Hi Allison, you need only to post the question once, the forum group will get back with you ASAP, hope ypur day was great and the evening is even better.

WandaLust

RE: Crossroads RV

campaddict - 8/27/2009 6:58 PM Does anybody out there have a Crossroads RV? Stumbled across a floor plan we really like at a price that might work for us and a little lighter the Jayco/Hearland/Sunnybrook models. I believe it is a Sunset Creek model 31QB. Doesn't have as much seperate living space for the kids but does have enough room for company! Any thoughts?

We have a Zinger by Crossroads. I'm not sure what you mean by "separate living space" for the kids.

danno207

RE: Crossroads RV

We have a 2008 crossroad-sunset trail It is a 30' bumper pull, it has the bunk bed in the back that fold up . We really love the camper and it is not very heavy I think the dry weight is around 5800 lbs. There is alot of storage areas and with the slide-out it has plenty of room.we have three kids and a large bird and we all have room. If you have any more questions please e-mail me.