Cummins Deisel

RV Trax

Re: Cummins Deisel

This engine is very reliable and has sufficient power and torque for the 38" range and less.

G

yes it does do ok ,, but u did not say what length MH ,, with a little mods ,, u can make that ISB ,, run with anything out there ,, my 40 ft DP did not have the ISB ,, but with the mods i did to it ,, it was nothing to pull a 5 % grade at 65 ,, but u sure would have not wanted to be behind me ,, it would pour out the black smoke ,, and with the exhaust i had ,, u better wear ear plugs ,, it was very loud ,, but it was cool ,, btw ,, most of the cummins engines coming out now are set at anywhere from 15 to 20 % of their actual power capabilities .. nothing a few bucks can't solve :approve: :cool: :cool:

jimboy

I bought a 39 foot so I guess i'm over the rule of thumb..I dont think I will be over powered by any means but will be happy to enjoy the sights along the way.

H2H1

Jim I only suggest that you go and enjoy the RV. If it pulls the hills, then great, if not what you expected then don't to an area when you would encounter hills with steep grades or do some mod's to it where it will. Look you bought it just enjoy it in the best manner you can. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: