Curt Echo Mobile Brake controller

rma349

I am towing a 2022 Pioneer BH170 with a 2007 Aspen with a Hemi engine using the Echo Blue tooth Brake controller. First time using it about 30 minutes into the trip my brake warning light came on on my dashboard. Car manual states its cause is either low brake fluid or the brake power booster is malfunctioning. The brakes felt fine, not driving hard or fast(55 mph max) so I restarted the SUV and the light was off. about an hour later the lights on again, I continued driving with no other signs of braking problems. Got to the campground, unhitched and for the next 3 days without the brake controller connected, no brake light came on. Jump to day 5 and the trip home, about 1.5 hours into the trip the light came on again. I continued home cautiously and after unhitching at home, the light has not come on in a week. I called Echo and Camping World (where I bought the trailer and controller) and they have never heard of this problem. Anyone out there ever hear of this problem or have gone through it? Thanx