Who has had some experience with the charging system in their motorhome? I have 2004 Southwind, love it! Batteries went down and I found the converter was not charging. I scheduled an appointment with a local RV shop for replacement of the converter. Then the converter started working again! It would work and then not work. About the time I was to take the motorhome in to the shop, the converter was working so I canelled. A few days later I learned I had a low battery, not dead but would not hold a charge above 4.5V (I have two 6V batteries in series). I replaced the battery and have not had a problem with the converter since then. Can a bad battery put such a strain on the converter that it shuts down for a time and then starts up again or what? Do I still have a itermittent problem with the converter or was the battery the cause of my problem?