Dead as a door nob

TexasClodhopper

Re: Dead as a door nob

For a cell phone picture those are great shots, but the best thing about them is their composition. You take good pictures. Why not get yourself a real camera? You have the talent to use it.

This is a good camera: Nikon Coolpix S550

I have one of these, and it will allow you to take good pictures. Highly recommended.

DL Rupper

Hey Tex, I'm trying but wifey has other priorities. Back when I was younger I had a good 35 mm, but dropped it off the bleachers at my son's wrestling match. It had an telephoto lens on it at the time. Nobody in our family seems interested in seeing where we have been, too busy, so we haven't bothered taking pictures. My youngest son gave me the cell phone and added us to his service, so I have been taking pictures and sending them to our daughter-in-law with the phone. She seems to enjoy them.

I really want a new 4 inch exhaust on the dodge truck, so after I get that little toy I'm going to probably get a new camera. Wifey is actually having fun with downloading the cell pix's.

raskal

Paul, I shoot my photography with Nikon as well. A D2x used for most of the shots in the album and when we dropped an anchor in FL last winter in a CG with agreeable owners & staff, I offered a photography class to the other campers. Was kind of fun and interesting with all the diferent camera models out there :eek: ... nice album of your shots BTW!

Lucky for me there were no cell phone users trying to become the new Ansel Adams though DL's photos come close.

DL Rupper

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm all fired up to post new photos from Tenton Natl Park (next stop). The tourists all laugh when they hear my phone quack like a duck when the cell phone takes the pix. :approve: :bleh: :eek: