Well, my good doctors here in Florida have decided that I should go to Denver and be treated by the experts for that darn bug I have (MAC). I have been referred to the lady Doctor that treated a guy that had TB Strain that was flying all over the world (someof you may remember that). We have talked to them on the telephone and it will take at least two months to get an appointment, but that's ok, not leaving Florida until March late anyway. They say I'll be there about a week or so for test, etc., and to set up plan to treat the bug. The dr's here are installing a "shunt" sorry about the spellin so that the vial type med they are starting me on can easily be injected. We will probably just take the highway (no camping this trip) to get there and see a few sites while on the way. Might fly if seems to be cheaper. Anyway, if they decide to do any kind of transplant, like either neck up or neck down, I just want all to know, that I am not gonna start over on postings. I'm so tired of all this. Maybe I can be frozen and then thawed out after they figure out how to fix it.