Destination - Alaska

H2H1

well Jimmy sounds like you have it under control, Good luck on your return trip. And don't forget if you ever get back this way to give us a shout. Also post to us on how the Boss Lady is doing once you get settle in.

dfedora

Jim
I hope it warms up quick for you . Last week in Wasilla they still had 3 feet of snow on the ground and some nights temp still in the single degrees. I didn't get up there last year but going this year, probable not till mid to late may .

akjimny

Dick - If everything runs straight and the Boss Lady (and me) stay healthy, we should be in Anchorage on May 17th. Send me a PM when you get up there and we'll get together for coffee or something. Same goes for everybody else. If anyone gets up to Anchorage, let us know and we'll throw a mini-meet & greet.:):)

dfedora

Jim - Sounds great , Maybe drop a line too? Trying to get up there while the kings are around. love to tie into a King . If I leave around the middle of May wouldn't get up there till early june . I can't drive by Yellowstone without seeing it again. It was closed in early November last year but hadn't plan on stopping for long anyway.

akjimny

June would be King Salmon season for sure. 30 years up there and I never caught one. We have to bypass yellowstone this trip - towing a 17 foot trailer with all our furniture. I want to avoid any mountains I can.

try2findus

Hey Jimmy and Boss Lady! Randy and I have been busy and have missed your recent posts. Glad you are on your way and we are wishing you safe and happy travels. We will also take you up on a cup of coffee WHEN we make it up your way. It may not be this year...but we will make it! :triumphant:

H2H1

Hey Jimmy, Jeanie and Randy will take you up on the coffee or stronger drink, however they are movie stars now and making so many movie they are real busy to make a trip up. They know I just having fun with them. I do hope they do.

akjimny

Sure is Hollis. You and Maria and any of the Forum / M&G crowd are included too. Boss Lady and I would love to see any of you when you get to Alaska. You can add some new states and Canadian provinces to your map. Come on up. We'll go fishing, too!!!:):)

H2H1

well Jimmy since I did not win the lottery we will just have to wait a little longer. But we will one of these days.

akjimny

Closed on sale of house - Check. Had yard sale - Check. Sold most all of my tools and hardware - Waaaaaaaaa. Loading proceeding on trailer - Check. Last doctor appointments set for Boss Lady - Check. Nine days left 'til hitting the road - Check.

Tic Tock Tic Tock - tempus fugit :):)

H2H1

Jim do be care ful on your return trip. Just don't get up there and forget about us. Maria nd I hope the "boss lady" will get better and will see yall in the lower states again.

C Nash

Jim hope ya'll have a safe trip. Hope the wife gets a good report from the dr. Keep us posted on the trip to Alaska.