Did the monthly on the MH today.

LEN

Ran the gen for an hour loaded with A/C. Checked for what is wrong and found the steps didn't come out. Dang!!!! Well went to the fuse panel and just checked all kinds of fuses while I had it open"NADA". Crawl under and shake rattle and roll all the wires"NADA" Check the magnetic switch at the door"NADA" Ok what the >?

G

Len funny thing how those things happen ,, but they do ,, i have pulled my hair out trying to find shorts and such ,, and it ends up being a corroded wire or one that is broken inside the insulation ,, it happens and alot ,, i had fun with my last project ,, a shower door in a class A ,, the owner hated the shower curtain ,, and wanted a full glass door setup ,, like in a house ,, but only wanted the the door to be glass ,,and di not want the glass piece to the wall ,, well i made a very nice section for it ,,but anyway ,, i got it done the way he wanted ,, at a cost of over 550 bucks ,, but his wife was very pleased with it ,, i keep getting calls from them saying how well it turned out ,, and they are showing it to everyone when they camp ,,, i guess that is a good thing