Did the monthly on the MH today.

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by LEN, Jul 24, 2012.

1. LEN

LEN Senior Member

Ran the gen for an hour loaded with A/C. Checked for what is wrong and found the steps didn't come out. Dang!!!! Well went to the fuse panel and just checked all kinds of fuses while I had it open"NADA". Crawl under and shake rattle and roll all the wires"NADA" Check the magnetic switch at the door"NADA" Ok what the >?
  2. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

glad you was able to look and find the problem, happy trails
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Len funny thing how those things happen ,, but they do ,, i have pulled my hair out trying to find shorts and such ,, and it ends up being a corroded wire or one that is broken inside the insulation ,, it happens and alot ,, i had fun with my last project ,, a shower door in a class A ,, the owner hated the shower curtain ,, and wanted a full glass door setup ,, like in a house ,, but only wanted the the door to be glass ,,and di not want the glass piece to the wall ,, well i made a very nice section for it ,,but anyway ,, i got it done the way he wanted ,, at a cost of over 550 bucks ,, but his wife was very pleased with it ,, i keep getting calls from them saying how well it turned out ,, and they are showing it to everyone when they camp ,,, i guess that is a good thing