Diesel fuel cap and flat screen TV

Discussion in 'Class A / Diesel Pushers' started by racedirector, Aug 3, 2010.

  1. racedirector

    racedirector New Member

    Someone took my diesel fueling cap from my used Class A Damon Astoria-Pacific and can't find out what type of cap to get. Can anyone help me with that? Also I am replacing my old 23" tube tv with a flat screen LCD tv. Can I just by one at best buy or do I get one at Camping world. Is there any difference in the way they are built?
  2. LEN

    LEN Senior Member

    Re: Diesel fuel cap and flat screen TV

    An Auto parts store should have the cap you need. Just measure the size of the old TV area and go to any TV store, there is nothing special about a camping world TV except maybe more costly.

Share This Page