Dissatisfied with RV cover...

punkinthepit

I know I'm new to the site so please don't think I'm trying to boycott this company but rather I need to vent and also would like some advice.

I recently purchased an RV cover from safeguardcovers.com and literally in less than 1 month the thing ripped to shreds!!! It was such POOR quality that I couldn't believe it!!! Thank goodness I'm getting the cover refunded but now I'm out over $73 to return the cheap cover. I'm outraged by their lack of concern for a dissatisfied customer and I'm even more outraged that I'm out $73 to be inconvienced!!!!

Can anyone advise a place to buy a good quality cover without spending an absolute fortune? One with a good customer service, preferably since I'm still fuming from what I just experienced!!! :angry:

Kirk

Re: Dissatisfied with RV cover...

Nothing wrong with posting that information. This is a place for sharing information and opinions so you did come to the right place.

rjf7g

Re: Dissatisfied with RV cover...

I have an Adco cover with Tyvek roof and it has held up for two seasons now...only problem was caused by me and Adco sent patches to me. GTS (an active forum member) sells them - http://www.grandviewtrailersales.com.

The class C I bought came with a Classic brand cover and I don't even both putting it on.