Discussion in 'General RVing' started by andy79, Jun 14, 2010.

  1. andy79

    andy79 New Member

    I have purchase a Damon Challanger 2001 with a diesel engine and now when i have taken it to Sweden
    so do i need some papers(document) too pass motor vehicle testing on the engine and the brakes do any one know where i can get that ??

    Best regard Andreas

Share This Page