does everyone TV?

CampingFam

I was wondering if everyone here keeps a television in the RV. When we go camping, even in an RV, we like to leave the TV at home and enjoy our time away....listening to bugs and birds, staying outside most of the time, swimming, fishing.

But it does seem to be more and more common for RVers to have the TV plugged up and running every evening. What about you guys?

C Nash

Re: does everyone TV?

Trying to chase you down Cindy. What are the adds at the bottom of your post and are you a sponser of RVUSA?

elkhartjim

Well...I need to cuss somebody out!
icon_smile_evil.gif

rossao1

Back on to topic, I don't have a TV in my pop up, I don 't even have A/C . And I cook over the fire every chance I get! Computer hook ups while camping? I am trying to get away from that thing. I look at one most of every work day- all day. And so does my wife. The kids play enough video games at home. I am not going to let that happen when we have traveled a long way from home. Nothing extreme just getting away and doing something different is the plan. Last month we saw the sights of Washingtin DC. We watched congress actually doing something. How cool is that? CSPAN, bah, who needs it? ;)

Call me a semi-purist, or a cheap tourist . Thats OK by me. I am cheap. :laugh: and I like to show things to my kids. (10 & 12). :shy: Who has time to watch TV?

C Nash

Back to topic is fine Andrew but we think campingfams topic is really the three blue lines at the bottom. Stll waiting for her to say it aint so but notice she has not returned. Great to see you are getting out with family and leaving all the goddies at home. Me, guess I'm just getting to old for the real outdoors stuff. Don't care to much for the TV but, do have to watch NASCAR and need the puter to keep up with expenses and pay bills. Done raised the family so just me and the madam now. Enjoy it while you can. They'll be gone before you know it.