doghouse insulation

ErnieEkberg

I just insulated a doghouse with some inch and one quarter mylar faced material. Sure did cut down on the noise inside the coach.
This material can be used in the generator compartment, also. Ernie, driving a wanderlodge

JimE

RE: doghouse insulation

I wanted to do the same thing to my coach. Did you have to custom fit it or did it come pre fitted for your coach?

H2H1

Re: doghouse insulation

Hi Ernie and welcome to the forum, if it is possible to take some pictures of your work could you and PM me. I would like to see how it was done, this way if I decide to do mine it will cut some of the time figuring how to do it. thanks

C Nash

Welcome to the forum Ernie. Wow, you must have a loud dog :laugh: ;) Where did you buy the material?

G

ok,, all ck his profile ,, and the web sight :) :eek: ;)

TexasClodhopper

What a cheap shot, Ernie.

"erniesremodelingandrepair · Ernie's Remodeling and Repair " (from his Yahoo advertisement page)

C Nash

Guess we all need to ck profiles before we welcome them :angry: OK I take back my welcome and say unwelcome Ernie. :dead: Maybe he will offer all us some free materials :laugh: .

G

nash ,, i found it last night ,, had me going too :eek: :) :disapprove:

H2H1

well dang, now we have to ck profile before we welcome someone :( . well Rod ,,Nash he had me hooked. I guess the old saying is correct,,,, if it sounds to good to be true, then it's probably isn't, or something like that :laugh:

G

yep ,, and his post was the only post ,, oh well :)

ErnieEkberg

Sorry that I have not gotten back to you all. I came down with the flu and have been out of pocket. It seems like forever that this crap never lets go of me. I bought the insulation from Dupree Products. It is shipped in 32 x 54 inch pieces. You can order it online at dupreeproducts.com
Incidentially, I set up that website to show what I install. I just do this work by myself and have no big company.
I hope this clarifies this issue.