DON'T FORGET Jim and Ruth

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by H2H1, Jun 24, 2008.

1. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

Remember today Jim's and Ruth daughter goes in for a double mastectomy today. She and the family needs all our prayers today.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

RE: DON'T FORGET Jim and Ruth

oops kinda forgot ,, but glad u brought it up Hollis ,,, i am gonna pray for them all of the ohters are ,,, :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

3. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Re: DON'T FORGET Jim and Ruth

Sure hope and pray all went well.

4. DARLING

DARLING New Member

Sorry that I have ben out of the loop here for a little while but I guess any prayer even if it is late is better than no prayer.

Honey & I will pray for all tonight after I get off here.

Darlin :cool:

5. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

We hope and pray all went well.

6. elkhartjim

elkhartjim Senior Member

Thanks friends. She was in surgery from 7:30 until 3:30 and then two hours in recovery. Everything went as well as it could. I appreciate all ya'll did. She's doing better today, of course.

7. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

Thaue opeing evnkds for the follow up, we continue praying everything goes well

8. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

wow what was that thanks for the follow up we will continue praying for and the family

9. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Great to hear all went well. keep us posted and tell the daughter we are all with her in thoughts and prayer.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Very glad to here that jim ,, tell her to keep her spirits up ,, and eveyone on here is thinking and praying ;) :approve: :approve: