Don't throw It Away

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by Just148, May 3, 2012.

1. Just148

Just148 Junior Member

I had a leaking cooling unit on my refrigerator, I checked on the cost of a cooling unit and was told many times it would be better to replace the refrigerator. I then called my dealer and was told to contact National Rv Refrigertion. I did and was very impress. Below is the link to National rv site, . You will not go wrong with this repair. go on check out the link. My fridge is working and I'm a happy camper. The repaire took about 4 hour. It was worth the wait.
  2. vanole

vanole Senior Member

Sure looks like a viable option to me.

I've seen some of the folks also have been switching to the Amish cooling units. Got to see one first hand while snowbirding this winter and liked what I seen. Constructed much heavier and you don't have the crazy recall quick fixes (at least on the Norcols 1200 LRIM's) hanging around anymore. You utilize the same boards etc.

Thanks for your link.

3. ejdixon

ejdixon Member

Thanks for sharing the link, Just148. I'll definitely keep that in mind when I need some repairs for our fridge.
  4. RVBob7645

RVBob7645 Junior Member

How much did it cost if you don't mind.. What would you rate the service?
  5. Just148

Just148 Junior Member

I rate them a 10+ and the cost is about $475. If you take the frig. out and about $550. if they take it out. Check out there web site.
    You won't go wrong there,
  6. Grandview Trailer Sa

Grandview Trailer Sa Senior Member

And you have a one year warranty with replacement cooling would have a 3 year warranty with a new refer. Make sure your old refer. case and electronics are new enough to justify it.
  7. RVBob7645

RVBob7645 Junior Member

Where exactly do they deliver too? I am thankful this definitely a handy resource to have.