Don't throw It Away

Just148

I had a leaking cooling unit on my refrigerator, I checked on the cost of a cooling unit and was told many times it would be better to replace the refrigerator. I then called my dealer and was told to contact National Rv Refrigertion. I did and was very impress. Below is the link to National rv site, www.fixyourfridge.com . You will not go wrong with this repair. go on check out the link. My fridge is working and I'm a happy camper. The repaire took about 4 hour. It was worth the wait.
just

vanole

Just148,

Sure looks like a viable option to me.

I've seen some of the folks also have been switching to the Amish cooling units. Got to see one first hand while snowbirding this winter and liked what I seen. Constructed much heavier and you don't have the crazy recall quick fixes (at least on the Norcols 1200 LRIM's) hanging around anymore. You utilize the same boards etc.

Thanks for your link.

Jeff

ejdixon

Thanks for sharing the link, Just148. I'll definitely keep that in mind when I need some repairs for our fridge.

RVBob7645

Just148;77428 said:
I had a leaking cooling unit on my refrigerator, I checked on the cost of a cooling unit and was told many times it would be better to replace the refrigerator. I then called my dealer and was told to contact National Rv Refrigertion. I did and was very impress. Below is the link to National rv site, www.fixyourfridge.com . You will not go wrong with this repair. go on check out the link. My fridge is working and I'm a happy camper. The repaire took about 4 hour. It was worth the wait.
just

How much did it cost if you don't mind.. What would you rate the service?

Grandview Trailer Sa

And you have a one year warranty with replacement cooling units...you would have a 3 year warranty with a new refer. Make sure your old refer. case and electronics are new enough to justify it.

RVBob7645

Just148;77428 said:
just

Where exactly do they deliver too? I am thankful this definitely a handy resource to have.